- Forge New Connections with 300+ Attendees From Around the State of California
- Thought Provoking Panel Discussions on the Most Relevant Topics Affecting Our HR Community Today
- Candid Fireside Chats with Leaders of the Industry
- Opportunity to Participate in Roundtable Discussions with Like-Minded Individuals
- Juggle Work Demands with Conference Attendance as Sessions are Spread Across 3 Days
About the Conference
The California Life Science HR Conference is dedicated to HR professionals working within the life science industry across the state of California. In 2021, this strategic-level conference will be delivered in a hybrid format, with the first two days taking place fully virtually, and the final day offering the option to attend the conference in-person in each region, or to receive on-demand content released that day. The statewide conference will take place over the span of three weeks, connecting the HR communities across California, and providing a unique opportunity to network and learn from executives and HR colleagues within life science.
Featuring dynamic presentations and panel discussions, interactive roundtables, on-demand content, and networking, our hybrid conference will continue to deliver the same high-level content and thought leadership our members have come to expect over the last decade. Only now, we have removed our regional borders, allowing us to increase our reach and, in doing so, expanding our collective voice as an HR Community for the life science industry. We look forward to seeing you this fall as you join us for this statewide forum.